UPCOMMING COURSE DATES
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th november 10am-5pm
NEXT DATE WILL BE ON THE 20th -21st JANUARY 2024 -PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST EARLY
PLEASE NOTE: OUR WEEKDAY COURSE CONSIST OF 3 DAYS BETWEEN 10AM-3PM ON 2 DAYS THEN 10AM-1PM ON THE 3RD DAY
BUT IF THE COURSE IS BOOKED ON THE WEEKEND, IT IS 2 DAYS BETWEEN THE TIMES 10AM-5PM
What our course covers:
Module 1: What is Cupping/Hijama?
- What is Hijama
- The History of Hijama
- Different types and tools for Cupping/Hijama
- Explanation of each type of Cupping/Hijama
- Cupping the head
- Review Q & A
- Physiology and anatomy
- Dr Parker’s study of removing waste (The skeleton, Blood, muscle types, breathing and waste removal)
Module 3: Medical Condition to be aware of
- General awareness and Q & A
- Areas of the body to avoid cupping/hijama
- Serious medical illnesses, (Heart conditions, blood thinning medications, Haemophilia, Diabetes, Anaemia, High Blood pressure)
- Back pain/Spinal issues
- Cupping points
- Skin reaction and conditions
- Health and safety
- Cross infection
- Patient pre-care and aftercare
- Fainting and recovery position
Module 4: The Sunnah of Hijama
- Hadiths on Hijama
- Sunnah points
- Duah during performing Hijama
Module 5: Important Basic Ruqya knowledge and how it connects with Hijama
- What is Ruqya?
- How to protect yourself if someone is afflicted.
- JET Hijama is this from the sunnah?
- Treating patients with afflictions
- Ruqya plans and advice
live hijama demonstration is performed so students can watch and learn.
We sometimes have volunteers come in for the practical however if not then students are then paired up and given the tools to
perform cupping/hijama on one another.
(Please note a qualified therapist will be watching and helping you at all times to ensure all is done correctly and safely)
If we believe you need more time we will arrange for you to come back and join the next course with us
Our aim is for all students to leave us feeling confident and have enough experience to carry out Cupping / hijama on the their family,friends and clients.
Courses will be in small groups and will be carried out at the
37 Upton lane
Email us to Enrol: email@example.com